Thursday, July 25, 2019

Educational Tech - Artifact #1 - Guidelines Poster


One of my favorite assignments in this course (MSED-675Z) was creating a Guidelines Poster for my students to help remind them of the classroom technology expectations. I loved the creative freedom I had to create a visually appealing list of expectations. I plan to get the poster printed and laminated to hang in my classroom, in hopes that this upcoming school year, my management with regards to technology and the Chromebooks will run smoother. I plan to address these expectations in the first week of school and refer to the poster throughout the school year if any behavior problems arise (and I am sure they will!). I used the website Canva to create the poster, which was a site I had never heard of or explored before. However, now I plan to create a few more posters using their templates and tools. It's definitely one of the more impressive online poster-creating websites I've  come across.



No comments:

Post a Comment